Re: Eoazhdarcho/Bakonydraco nesting

David Peters (davidrpeters@earthlink.net) wrote:

<Interesting case: Eoazhdarcho nests as the sister taxon to Eopteraodon and
both nest at the base of Nyctosaurus + Pteranodon. Move Eoazhdarcho to the base
of the azhdarchids and you add a minimum of 12 steps - more if you go higher.>

  Oddly enough, I am not surprised by this. My first impression of the two
taxa, *Eopteranodon* and *Eoazhdarcho* appear to be virtually identical, and
may be the same taxon.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden