Project Exploration new job opportunities

Posted for Gabe Lyon.
-Mary
____________

Project Exploration is undertaking major growth in our programs and
staffing. These new positions offer exciting opportunities with our growing
non-profit organization.

The Manager of Science Programs is a  near-senior level position for a person
who will be responsible for science  content development and delivery across
our youth, teacher and public  programs.
http://www.projectexploration.org/newsletters/man-sci-programs-0106.pdf

The  Program Associate is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in
science  education; this person will be working on a little bit of everything
in the  department: evaluation, program delivery, and operational assistance
across all  aspects of program development and  delivery.
http://www.projectexploration.org/newsletters/program-associate-0106.pdf

The  Program Intern position is a great way to get real program development
and  delivery experience; we take our internship program  seriously.
http://www.projectexploration.org/newsletters/program-intern-0106.pdf

These  staff will work with our existing Youth Opportunities coordinator and
our  manager of science services for girls.

Please let me know if you  have any questions and please pass these along to
any likely  candidates.

Thank you for your assistance in getting the word  out.

-gabe

Gabrielle Lyon
Executive  Director
Project Exploration
950 East 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637
p.  773.834.7614
f. 773.834.ROCK (7625)
www.projectexploration.org

Project Exploration makes science accessible to the public -especially  city
kids and girls.
Education. Exhibits.  Discovery