Re: The (long) future of paleontology

Since we are reminiscing about the good old days......

I remember a fellow grad student who finally got around to writing his
thesis *proposal* three days before he defended his thesis.

Better to do it bass ackwards than not, I guess.

<pb>
--
"Am I crazy, Jerry?  Am I?  Or, I am SO sane that you just blew your
mind?!" - Kramer