RE: The (long) future of paleontology

Deadline?

Are there deadlines on dissertations in the USA? If so, my decision to
write mine in France (where I get everything organized for me) was better
than I thought, even though it'll be about placodonts and maybe some
general sauropsid phylogeny (for simple lack of dinosaurs <sniff>)!

And _then_ comes _evolutionary functional morphology_! HARR HARR! =8-)