Dinosauroids again

Good day!
I've just completed my last writing.  It's about the dinosaur(oid)
civilization, that was destroyed just before the technical revolution by the
K-T event 65.5 Ma ago. I know it's not original and all for that matter -
scientific. But it's definitely intriguing. I just wanted to ask, if there are
any serious studies concerning this matter. Except of the infamous paper:
Russell, D. A. and Sequin, R. "Reconstruction of the small Cretaceous theropod
Stenonychosaurus inequalis and a hypothetical dinosauroid," Syllogeous, 37, 1
(1982)

I'm sorry to bring up this thread again, but I just couldn't resist.  Vlad

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/D/dinosaurintell.html