RE: Dinosauroids again

From: Vladimír  Socha <Seismosaurus@seznam.cz>
To: Subject: Dinosauroids again
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:13:50 +0100 (CET)

Good day!

hi.

I've just completed my last writing. It's about the dinosaur(oid) civilization, that was destroyed just before the technical revolution by the K-T event 65.5 Ma ago. I know it's not original and all for that matter - scientific.

as far as I know, there's nothing disproving it.

if I may ask, where will it be published?

But it's definitely intriguing. I just wanted to ask, if there are any serious studies concerning this matter. Except of the infamous paper:

well, there were some articles in _Analog_ and or _Asimov's_ magazines a couple of years back.

I hope that helps...and I'd be interested to hear if there were any other articles on the topic.

have nice days.

ps: don't apologize for reviving it - its a neat thread.