Re: A new twist on Cope's law

I wasn't aware that anyone had previously suggested a relationship
between Cope's Rule and Bergmann's Rule.
Has anyone ever looked into Bergmann's Rule as it applies to dinos?  I
know they tend to follow Cope's Rule...

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com