Summer internships at the WDC

The Wyoming Dinosaur Center is hiring field technicians for summer 2006. Responsibilities include trainingnd supervising museum visitors in the field, preparation in our fossil lab, excavation, as well as general museum responsibilities, including educational tours, attending to visitors, etc.

Lodging is provided for the summer. Pay is $1,100 a month. Also, research opportunities are available for qualified employees.

Employees need to be available from May 20th until the end of August (contact us if your school dates are off by a day or two).

Contact me via email for more information, or call Angie Guyon at 800-455-3466, ext. 229.

Scott Hartman Science Director Wyoming Dinosaur Center 110 Carter Ranch Rd. Thermopolis, WY 82443 (4307) 921-8333

www.skeletaldrawing.com