Re: Tyrannosaurus Anniversary on Animal Planet

<"T. rex: A Dinosaur in Hollywood" is, I believe, the American version of the
show "T. rex: 100 Years in Pictures" from Impossible Pictures, the company
behind the "Walking with..." series. It is essentially a "filmography" of the
tyrant lizard king. From the preview, it seems to be at least somewhat
amusing.
-Andrew McDonald>

I caught the first half-hour or so. I couldn't stop myself from making a couple VH1 behind the music jokes, what with it having the same narrator and "feel" to it. By time King Kong was interviewed, though, I lost interest. It just wasn't what I'd looked forward to. And there was a killer Peter Sellers movie on another channel at the same time.
Tommy