Don't Expect Jurassic Park 4 Anytime Soon

iF magazine interview with producer Frank Marshall (also has some Indiana Jones 4 bits)

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1413
iF: What about JURASSIC PARK 4?

MARSHALL: Its kind of off the radar. Weve got BOURNE here [he indicates at the top of the table hes sitting behind], weve got INDY here, [indicates a little further back] and we have JURASSIC back here [far back - almost at the edge of table]. Stevens obviously been pretty busy the last year, so we havent focused on that yet. But we will.