RE: Tyrannosaurs and Hyenas

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Andrew Simpson
>
> Well, I'm not tired of discussing. IN fact I've
> written a script called T-Rex: Ravager or Scavenger
> that PROOVES, yes prooves, that T-Rex was not
> exclusivly a scavenger. The artist, (it's being done
> first as a comic book) is slow so don't expect it on
> the shelf too soon.

You should get Mike Skrepnick. He has a lot of appropriate art related to this,
because after all he's already illustrated my T.
rex: Hunter or Scavenger?...

(Available from amazon.com and whereever Random House kids books are sold).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117
                College Park, MD  20742