Re: New Ghost Ranch Archosaur

Amazing stuff. Dare I say it, but it will be interesting to see how the 'BAND' school of thought interpret this.

At 10:21 AM 27/01/2006, T. Michael Keesey wrote:
On 1/26/06, Jura <pristichampsus@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow, I wonder if this was the alleged "flying crurotarsan" that is supposed to be somewhere
> among the Ghost Ranch fossils.

The WHUT?
Is that a joke?

At any rate, one of the weird things about _Effigia_ is how *short*
its forelimbs were, so....
--
Mike Keesey
The Dinosauricon: http://dino.lm.com

Chris Glen
PhD candidate,
School of Biomedical Science
Anatomy and Developmental Biology Dept.,
University of Queensland
Q 4072, AUSTRALIA
Room: 418
Phone: (07) 3365 2720
Mob: 0408 986 301
Email: c.glen@.uq.edu.au
\
\
*
<`\
\_ \ / ,\
"" ""
~QQ>
~QQ>
Returning home after a hard day of
dodging dinosaur feet and droppings,
only to find their burrow trampled,
one Late Mesozoic mammal says to an other :
"Hey, a falling star, make a wish."