Re: Sauropod Energetics (Peristaltic pump)

Yesterday I wrote...

On the only photo I've seen of a rearing elephant (in the wild at least),
the elephant is surrounded by green. Most of the photo is green. (As a whole
it's so beautiful they put it on the back cover of an ecology textbook. I'll
probably be able to get the citation; at present I only know where in the
library it is.)

Well, it's no longer there. The neontology library is completely empty, and closed. It burned a few months ago.

If the book has survived, it's being cleaned right now and will be available in April or so...