Your chance to name a Paleontology Society!

Hello,

I am looking for ideas for the name for a Paleontology club.
As a club we have moved to more general natural sciences and
some have suggested that a name change might actually help
tie us more
strongly to our roots in Paleontology.

We want to keep a strong emphasis on fossil life but also
indicate an interest in the present (and how the past
informs our understanding of it and vice-versa).

The name should show a level of seriousness but be
understandable to the laymen.
Any ideas or suggests would be appreciated:
ee555@ncf.ca

Thank you