rearing elephant photo/s

I sent this to David rather then the list in general by mistake.

There was an absolutely gorgeous (artistically speaking) photo of an elephant
rearing to feed on the cover of Natural History Magazine (AMNH) a few years
ago (my slide crops out the date). It too shows the surrounding vegetation
including the ground a bright green, which is one reason the picture is so
pretty,
no sign of drought. I wonder if its the same one as on the back of that
ecology book.

David said it sounded like it. I lost track of the URL for the on-line
rearing elephant photo which may be the same.

G Paul