Re: Your chance to name a Paleontology Society!

> On Jan 29, 2006, at 8:44 AM, paleo@ncf.ca wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking for ideas for the name for a Paleontology club.
> > As a club we have moved to more general natural sciences and
> > some have suggested that a name change might actually help
> > tie us more
> > strongly to our roots in Paleontology.

"The Uniformatarianist Club"
Club motto:  "We can change the world.  Just give us 10 million years."

Or, if you swing the other way:
"The Catastophist Club"
Club motto:  "Hey!!  What the f....."

Do you have any agnostics and dyslexics in your club?
"Dyslexic Agnostic Naturalists"
Club motto:  "What's all this fuss about people claiming that a Dog
created the universe?"

<pb>
--
Gung Hay Fat Choy