Rise of the Feathered Dragons - Starring Recent UPenn E&ES People

Speaking of Sky Monsters...

This just in from Dr. Harris:
"Just wanted to let everyone know that a new documentary entitled "Rise of the Feathered Dragons," starring myself, Matt Lamanna, and Hailu You, with a cameo by Peter Dodson and (I think) Ken Lacovara, will air on the Science Channel on Mon., Feb. 6 at (I think) 9 PM EST. Watch Matt and I eat duck feet -- oh, and there's some science in there, too."

Patti Kane-Vanni Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 pkv1@erols.com or paleopatti@hotmail.com http://groups.msn.com/DinosaurandFossilDigs

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great." - Mark Twain