Jack Horner On JP4, 3D Movie

From someone who apparently attended something by Jack Horner...

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22323

Hey folks, Harry here with a little bit of info that purportedly came from an encounter with Dinosaur hunting guru - Jack Hunter. ...

Jack Horner confirmed what I had read previously, involving genetically engineered dinosaurs that ended up looking very human-like. He gave us the example of the concept of the troodon-human, an idea in paleontology that if the dinosaurs had not died, they would have evolved to become more human-like. ... He told us that the reason JP4 had not moved forward sooner was that Steven Spielberg had rejected the screenplay that he and Joe Johnston had written. He then said that he was working on a new screenplay with Joe that he thinks Steven would like better.

He then mentioned that he is currently working on a feature length, fully 3D movie that would be a tour of Montana 75 million years ago, going from the ocean to the mountains. I asked if this would be shown at IMAX theaters, and he said that it could be, but was intended as one of the early releases for the new 3D theaters being built across the country, and that they were working on making the JP movies into 3D. I had heard of this project with the Star Wars franchise, but I didn't realize it was going to be so widespread so soon.