[pws@psparks.us: PT article]

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:29:06 -0700
From: paul w sparks <pws@psparks.us>
Subject: PT article
To: none dinosaur <dinosaur@usc.edu>

Hi All

I've been having a lot of trouble trying to get a message on the
list. So most of you have probably forgotten the subject (I hope not).

I read the David Peters article in the lastest issue of PT (dec/jan
issure 75). I found the discussion very straight forward and clear and
the conclusions made a lot of sense. However, there has been some
should I say un-hp like comments on this note and related
material. Most of it was based on the method that Dave used to
untangle the fossil. I am certainly not any great shakes on this area
but what he showed made sense and I was able to visualize embryos and
young fossil to go along with the adult which was much more difficult
to see clearly. That does not mean that he is correct, but it does
mean that comments of seeing superman and other wise ass comments was
to my mind clearly un called for.

I suggest that many of you might be better advised to read it for
yourselves.

p sparks