From: <Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org>
To: <GSP1954@aol.com>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: sauropod rearing

But tree-sloths also have a wide, rigid pelvis, as does the
Glyptodon. I
doubt these rear

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

Phone: 303-370-6392
Fax: 303-331-6492
for PDFs of some of my publications, as well as information
of the Cedar
Mountain Project: