Re: T.rex Animation

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:16:20 -0600 Arthur Busbey <a.busbey@tcu.edu>
writes:
> Rob,
>     It looks like what there was of grass was in parts of old
> Gondwana. So T. rex  might not have tickled its toes in grass.
>      I wonder if some Asiatic Jasmine would like nice tiled in?
>      The piece is beautiful!
> Art

T. rex walked amongst a potpourri of floral earthly delights:

- Cannabaceae (Marijuana family): TYPE SPECIMENS. YPM 6203; YPM 6204; YPM
6205;
Other specimen YPM-6363A.

- Palaeoaster inquirenda. (Poppy).  TYPE SPECIMEN: YPM-6131
Paleoaster.  OTHER SPECIMENS: YPM 8187 through YPM 8194; YPM-8195;
YPM-8196