Re: T.rex Animation

T. rex walked amongst a potpourri of floral earthly delights:

My caution may not be warranted, but many referrals of Cretaceous angiosperms to extant "families" and "genera" have been done based on nothing more than similarity in leaf shape, which is on its own not terribly informative. Some (the example I know is *Cissites* the Asian non-sycomore) have recently been removed from extant "families".