Re: T.rex Animation

In the case of the purported Hell Creek Cannabaceae, I don't know what
characters were used in the assignment.

But in the case of _Palaeoaster inquirenda_, its inclusion in the poppy
family was done using a suite of fruit characters, which pretty much
nails down the assignment, IMHO.  Classification of living angiosperms
also uses characters of the fruit.

But I agree that a lot of convergence probably occurs in leaf
morphologies.

<pb>
--

--