From: Michael Lange <Michael.Lange@gmx.ch>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Ruehleia again
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 19:29:20 +0200

Dear List,

can someone give me the exact reference of the paper Ruehleia was described in and who did this. I think it was Galton, however, some years ago I was told that Adam Yates is going to rework the Thuringian prosauropod material in Berlin offically. Maybe Galton was faster then.

Best wishes,

Michael
--

Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen! Ideal für Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer