From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Christopher Taylor
Sent: Saturday, 1 July 2006 2:27 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Palaeos shutdown

Toby White informed me a couple of months ago that he is unable to
continue working on the Palaeos website (www.palaeos.com) due to other
requirements of his time. The website is still accessible at present,
but there are no guarantees as to how long this will be so. Toby White
and Alan Kazlev have put in a great deal of effort on this site over the
years, and I would like to extend a thank you to them for doing so.

    Thanks,

        Christopher Taylor