RE: Allosaurus: A Revised Osteology PDF

If you are having a problem downloading the paper because the UGS website can't handle the traffic, contact me off list and I can send you the link where you can download it from Rapidshare.

Lee

From: Lee Garrison <rgarrisonjr@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Allosaurus: A Revised Osteology PDF
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:46:17 -0400

Dear Listmembers,

My apologies if this was mentioned earlier, but this reference is available as a free PDF for those interested. Beware - the file is huge (22+ MB).

J. H. Madsen. 1976. Allosaurus fragilis: a revised osteology. Utah Geological and Mineral Survey Bulletin 109:1-163.

Post this link into your browser and scroll down just a bit for the .pdf file:

http://168.179.220.43:88/simple/details/?sessionid=1NYR545AQ3632033&itemnum=1&iterator=917&total=2&viewitem=1

Cheers,
Lee