Re: Burnt fossil bones

Tyler,
Very interesting abstract!  Thanks.  Marilyn's paper also serves a dual
use as a reference on the subject of impact-caused wildfires, so I will
also include it in my Extinction_References bibliography

In the interest of citation completeness, where was this meeting held?
And is there a page number?

<pb>
--

--
Personal science advisor on enviromental issues to Sen. James Inhofe
(R-OK)