Sauropod Evolution and Phylogeny PDF Download

Dear Listmembers:

As I write, the Allosaurus paper has been downloaded 250+ times, and the Ceratosaurus paper 70+ times, so demand for PDFs in general (and large monographs in particular) appears to be very high on this list. Many of you have written to me about other large papers made available for free by their authors on the web. Here is another, for whatever it's worth. File size is a remarkably small 3.1 MB.

Wilson, J.A. and Sereno, P.C. 1998. Early Evolution and Higher-Level Phylogeny of Sauropod Dinosaurs. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, 18 (Suppl. 2):1-68.

Just follow the link, the same as before.

http://www.filefactory.com/?8fcf5e

Best,
Lee