Stenopelix valdensis

Dear List,

I heard that Sullivan has recently made Stenopelix an Ornithischia indet. I've
seen the specimen myself some years ago on display at the small Geological
Museum in Goettingen. The skull is not present, but should have been preserved
when the quarry workers found the skeleton (when I recall correctly). Still,
its a nice and interesting specimen. What are the reasons why Sullivan says its
no Marginocephalian anymore.

Thanks for all infos,

Michael