unusual neosauropod...

Hi, someone has the pdf of:

Taylor, Michael P. 2006. An unusual new neosauropod
dinosaur from the Lower Cretaceous Hastings Beds Group
of East Sussex, England. p. 17 in Anonymous (ed.),
Abstract book: Progressive Palaeontology 2006,
Cambridge (England), 22-23 June 2006. 28 pp

The abstract sounds very exciting but a first look to
the half-vertebra in the web looks like a little bit
spicy regular basal titanosauriform with tomato and
french potatoes. Actually, I think I saw forked CDL
and CPL, and a clear CPOL, but I should see the
complete work first. All the best. Sebastian.

Lic. Sebastian Apesteguia
Seccion Paleontologia de Vertebrados
Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales 'B. Rivadavia'
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.paleoninjapesteguia.com.ar

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar