Re: Dinosaur Open Book Project

Yeah, but the Wikipedia being what it is, you can change that if you can convince the other editors. I don't think you'd have too hard a time of it. The German Wikipedia uses phylogenetic taxonomy, and most of the editors involved with vertebrate palaeontology are sympathetic.

T. Michael Keesey wrote:
One big problem with Wikipedia, though, is that they are stuck on
using Linnaean classification.

--

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman

Palaeontography: http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk