Age of base of Hell Creek Formation

A kind soul just emailed me this:

Lucas, S. G. and Sullivan, R.M., eds., 2006, Late Cretaceous vertebrates
from the Western Interior. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and
Science Bulletin 35.

However, if I use Lucas et al.'s chrono numbers (page 15), then
Schweitzer et al's (2005) "~70 ma" estimate for the base of the Hell
Creek Formation would drop it down into the Edmontonian!  Yikes!
Something is amiss.

Any explanation?  Again, I ask:  Where did Schweitzer et al. get their
numbers?

Refs:
Lucas, S. G. and Sullivan, R.M., eds., 2006, Late Cretaceous vertebrates
from the Western Interior. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and
Science Bulletin 35.

Schweitzer, M. H., J. L. Whiimeyer, J. R. Horner.  2005. Gender-Specific
reproductive tissue in ratites and Tyrannosaurus rex.  Science
308:1456-1459.

<pb>
--
Nesciamus, non attingamus