Re: Dinosaur Open Book Project

"They"? At the risk of flogging a dead horse; "they" is /us/ on the
wikipedia.

Indeed. I am in the (slow) process of discussing with one very active Wikipedia contributor on his user talk page.

All you have to do is start editing pages, and give some good
reasons why they shouldn't be changed back.

Well, in this case we'd have to edit them all at once, or at least the majority at once, because inconsistency is always a good reason for reverting something...

The wikipedia pages on dinosaurs

By "all" pages I don't just mean those on dinosaurs -- I mean those on the whole biodiversity past and present.

The Wikipedia is possibly the most important science
communication/education tool out there right now, and it's so easy to
contribute to.

Oh yes.