palaeos.com

FIRST... let me express my regret if, indeed, Toby White has stopped writing his insightful and enjoyable essays on vertebrate (and other!) evolution: the Palaeos site has been a wonderful thing, not least because of his style and wit.
SECOND... he site, however, isn't dead. There has been an update in the past few days (by Alan Kazlev, the most prolific of the site's other contributors). So it's still worth an occasional check for updates.
---
Allen Hazen
Philosophy Department
University of Melbourne