Re: EQ (was RE: Tyrannosaur age-population distributions)

Dann Pigdon wrote-

Quoting Michael Mortimer <mickey_mortimer111@msn.com>:

We could also compare the cerebral percentage of the endocast, which is
MUCH higher in modern birds than in Tyrannosaurus (though the latter's
is higher than in carnosaurs).

It would seem to me that putting a human brain in a tyrannosaur's head (you'd have to make a lot of extra room for it) would result in an animal with a much lower EQ, and lower cerebral volume percentage, than a human being - despite identicle brains.

Er, I meant cerebral volume divided by endocast volume. So a human-brained tyrannosaur would have the same cerebral volume percentage as a human.

Mickey Mortimer