Re: EQ (was RE: Tyrannosaur age-population distributions)

Now, if we are considering the convolutions,
relative to cortex folding, then this is really nearly impossible
to tell in most fossil animals.

But it can probably be calculated quite safely. Today the folding is neatly proportional to absolute brain size. Elephants and dolphins have bigger and more convoluted brains than we have. -- This probably makes calculating it useless, however.