Pdf request

Dear List,

I wonder if anyone could send me a pdf of the following papers:

Druckenmiller, P. S., and Russell, A. P., 2006, A new elasmosaurid plesiosaur
(Reptilia: Sauropterygia) from the Lower Cretaceous Clearwater Formation,
northeastern Alberta, Canada: In: Paludicola, v. 5, n. 4, Special Issue, in
memory of Elizabeth "Betsy" Nicholls, p. 184-199

O'Keefe, F. R., and Hiller, N., 2006, Morphologic and ontogenetic patterns in
elasmosaur neck lengh, with comments on the taxonomic utility of neck length
variables: In: Paludicola, v. 5, n. 4, Special Issue, in memory of Elizabeth
"Betsy" Nicholls, p. 206-229.

Wahl, W. R., 2006, A juvenile plesiosaur (Reptilia: Sauropterygia) assemblage
from the Sundance Formation (Jurassic), Natrona County, Wyoming: In:
Paludicola, v. 5, n. 4, Special Issue, in memory of Elizabeth "Betsy" Nicholls,
p. 255-261.

Many thanks in advance,

Michael