Prehistoric Park

Hi All,

The first episode of the latest Impossible Pictures production Prehistoric
Park aired in the UK last night.

The intrepid time travellers got 1 Triceratops, brother and sister baby T
rex and a flock of bright blue Ornithomimus.  Not sure how they think they
will populate a park from single specimens or siblings but hey, it's only
TV.

Interesting take on T rex flocks or whatever, mixed age groups but going off
on own to have babies.  Fight between T rex over food resulted in death of
one, despite it having hold of the others neck twice.  This does no seem
remotely possible to me, a bit like the T rex vs Spinosaurus in JP3 where
the rex got hold of spiney's neck.  Given that T rex had the greatest bite
force ever, I should think that a bite to the neck of anything, even another
rex, would be fatal.

All the evidence for T rex combat points to face biting, probably because
that's the only place where they could bite each other without fatal
consequences.  The only other thing they could do was bite each others arms
off - which might explain why so few have been found.

John