From: david.marjanovic@gmx.at
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: Prehistoric Park

Hey! Wasn't _Incisivosaurus gauthieri_ synonymized with
_Protarchaeopteryx_? Must not be official yet.

It is official -- that means _published_. Whether you accept this or not is solely at your very own discretion. "Taxonomic freedom". This is where the term "subjective junior synonym" comes from. If you say "naaah, they're a bit too different for my taste to be in the same genus", nobody can stop you.