Etymology quest

Greetings,

In order to complete a list of Mesozoic dinosaur etymologies, I'm stumped on a
few. If anyone has the papers for the following
dinosaurs, could you send me the information of the source of the following
genus names:
Bonatitan
Daanosaurus
Dalianraptor
Sonidosaurus
Trigonosaurus
Zapalasaurus

(Or, if you have the pdfs of these and want to shoot them to me directly, I'd
be happy to glean the information that way...)

Take care,

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117