Sonidosaurus, Zapalasaurus, Dalianraptor pdfs no longer needed!

Thanks to those who sent those one.

For those wondering, Sonid is a region in Inner Mongolia; Zapala is a city in
Neuquen Province; and (although I can't read Chinese)
I am informed that Dalian is a region in China.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117
                College Park, MD  20742