Re: Dinosaur statistics 2005

Dear All,
I noticed there were no Southeast Asian countries on the statistics chart provided in the last e-mail. My field is in environmental law in Southeast Asia. As such, I would be very curious if anyone has any information on any sort of prehistoric finds in that region. I would be particularly interest in anything from Burma (Myanmar). All I have seen is on Southeast Asian dinosaurs is a museum exhibit in Laos and a few vague references in articles. I know the politics, geology, and geography of the region do not make the region ideal for fossil hunting, but nonetheless if you have anything of interest please do let me know (you can e-mail me at freedom4@mac.com). It might be the type of thing I can help generate interest in when I travel to the region, if there is enough to go on...
Cheers,
Dominic