Re: dinosaurs in folds

Mary wrote:

This should be a challenge to dinogami's around the world:
http://www.thanhniennews.com/entertaiments/?catid=6&newsid=18107

Cool story -- I hadn't heard that one before! But as for the origami _Triceratops_ skeleton -- I've had one for years that I made back when I was living in Albuquerque. If anyone is interested in the instructions and giving it a shot for themselves, they're in this book:

http://www.sasugabooks.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=432&products
_id=2954

...and, of course, if they're gonna do that, they might as well also
do:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0973000902/103-4529027-1427032?v=glance&;
n=283155

I made one of these years ago for the SVP auction, but it didn't sell
for much (certainly not for what I put into it!), though I suspect
that its low transportability coefficient was a factor in that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770   USA
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
and     dinogami@gmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/

"Actually, it's a bacteria-run planet, but
mammals are better at public relations."
                                     -- Dave Unwin