Re: Cosmic rays and the estimation of paleo-elevation

Sorry if you could read this twice....

Hi Phil,

Jennifer McElwain at the Field Museum has been doing some work with fossil plants and paleoaltimetry, using the stomatal index i believe. If you have any plant matter in your conglomerate, this might be something to look into. I know I have a recent paper on it, but i can't seem to find it right now, so i've attached a pdf with a quick GeoRef search with some ref's.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Tapp