RE: Nomenclature: Maastrichtidelphys meurismeti

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> K and T Dykes
>
> There must be other species named after two people with different family
> names somewhere.  I tried various species lists
> (fish, spiders, insects, squiggly things).  None would admit to it.

Here's one:

_Utahraptor ostrommaysorum_, after Ostrom and Mays.

However, it was **originally** _U. ostrommaysi_, and emmended after George
Olshevsky (great proponent of the "-orum" suffix) pointed
this out.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117