Re: Prehistoric Park

The show will air in the US on Animal Planet as part of the Fall schedule.
Prehistoric Park was co-funded with french and german partners, so it should
air in those countries at some point in the near future. the french version of
the show might be very different since they wanted to play with the footage a
bit. It has been bought up by... lots of other countries, inlcuding portugal,
australia, russia, loads of places. check the list for your country:

http://www.fremantlemedia.com/page.asp?partid=509

Prehistoric park was originally slated to air in  the UK in Autumn, but was
moved forward by ITV into their summer schedule. Various people were consulted
during the making of the programme; we used alot of literature to get
recontructions etc accurate: my PDF library was invaluable here (thanks to all
here who have helped). Scientists involved are generally listed in the credits
at the end as "thanks to"s.

Denver.