P. lujiatunensis and more

A new species, Psittacosaurus lujiatunensis, was published in May in the
online version of Palaeoworld, a Chinese periodical of which I was not aware
until I encountered the paper. The complete reference is:
Zhou, Chang-Fu, Ke-Qin Gao, Richard C. Fox, and Shui-Hua Chen 2006. "A New
Species of Psittacosaurus (Dinosauria: Ceratopsia) from the Early Cretaceous
Yixian Formation, Liaoning, China." Palaeoworld 15: 100-114.
The new species is diagnosed by a unique combination of features and one
autapomorphy, a small depression on the anterior surface of the jugal.

Further into the horned domain, has anyone else had a glance at this peculiar
ceratopsid frame on the website of the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum? A
picture can be viewed here:
http://www.dinosaur.pref.fukui.jp/en/ddic/Chasmosaurus.html
It appears that, for reasons unfathomable, someone took the face of MOR 692,
assigned to Avaceratops in Penkalski and Dodson 1999, and added a nice, full
Chasmosaurus frill.

Lastly, I made inquiries to Animal Planet, and have been told that Prehistoric
Park shall premier in the U.S. on October 29, and continue on November 5.
-Andrew McDonald