Re: John Conway Art Prints

Yep, nice bit of work, just a snapshot of the moment where a little Leptocleidus gets caught at the surface, but not overdone.

The colour scheme on his Kronosaurus painting is one of my faves (I'll have to start saving up for it now...)

Top stuff, JC

Colin

Danvarner@aol.com wrote:

John's recently updated his website and he is now selling prints of his artwork in a variety of formats and prices (some quite affordable). I enjoy his fresh and unique views of his animals. Especially intriging to me is his image of Kronosaurus and Leptocliedus, a rather bold compositional idea. And, of course, his fabulous pterosaurs. DV :

http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk/

-- ***************** Colin McHenry School of Environmental and Life Sciences (Geology) University of Newcastle Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia Tel: +61 2 4921 5404 Fax: + 61 2 4921 6925

Colin McHenry & Sarah Johnston
14 Summer Place