To: <xrciseguy@sbcglobal.net>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: Medical doctors study dinosaurs

Just want to post a heartfelt thank you to Larry Witmer and Wann Langston, Jr. for their help in justifying the CT scan for my Camptosaurus.

Wonderful things can happen when people take the time to answer questions on these lists. I sincerely thank you gentlemen and those who take the time in the future.

Yvonne Wilson,