reference request help: dinosaur pelvises being scavenged.

Hi people,

I am trying to remember which reference contains the
suggestion that theropods would have specifically
attacked the pelvic area of carcasses. There was a
paper that described some scavenged dinosaur carcasses
which had damaged ilia... I reffed it in my MSc
thesis, but I don't have a copy of that to hand and I
just don't seem to be able to find the reference. i
suspect it may be:

1992b SANDER, P.M. The taphonomy of the Norian
Plateosaurus bonebeds of central Europe.
Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 93,
255-299.

...but I don't have this as a pdf or in paper (for
some reason) so i can't check. Could somebody help me
out 'cause I'm going mad! A PDF would be great, but
just checking the ref would help or if you can
remember where this comment is.

Thanks all in advance,

Denver.

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com